Sunday, July 19, 2009

No comments

I really have so many drafts of posts in my pensieve. All of them have just titles in here and the story in my head. But I wrote none. I dont know if its because I am too busy, or not confident about writing or its just that my blog is messed up that the comments column does not appear anymore. For the very few who visit this blog and for the fraction who leave a comment, I really feel bad for doing this to you.

Well, here is all that I wanted to write. I am noting them down so that one day i can pick them up and elaborate. I can just wipe them of drafts, so that they dont stare back at me like children born, grown but waiting to be named.

1. Being Pregnant (Yes my baby is going to be 1 year soon.) This is a stale idea.But I will still write for all the moms to be.

2. Dip Dip Tip

3. Round and Round

4. Nightmare

5. Attention Mother of Boys (NRI)

6. Opposites dont always attract.

7. Friendship

8. I am - am I?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Fishy said...

I can comment in this post..

July 19, 2009 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger smilie said...

The blog titles are pretty interesting.waiting to read the contents soon.

July 20, 2009 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger Fishy said...

@smilie: Your first comment. I would also like to write some very soon.

July 20, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger cm chap said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 20, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger cm chap said...

For the very few who visit this blog and for the fraction who leave a comment - Nandri for remembering :)

I'm now curious to know the content for each of them... So be ready this weekend

July 20, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Saraswathan said...

I like the easy flow of thoughts and narrative! Keep posting!

Saraswathan

August 17, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home